CorningWare® French White® Cookware Use & Care
WARNING: NEVER LET COOKWARE BOIL DRY OR USE ON HIGH HEAT; Handles and knobs may get hot, Always use potholders.
DO NOT use cookware under a broiler, in a microwave oven, on induction stoves, gas grills or over a campfire.
DO NOT put in oven when self-cleaning cycle is operating;
DO NOT make repairs or use damaged cookware;
DO NOT place glass covers directly on rangetop burner, under a broiler or microwave browning element, or near any direct heat sources; DO NOT handle hot glass covers with damp or wet cloth/potholder or put on a cool or wet surface; tilt cover to direct steam away from you; Match cookware to burner size and adjust burner so heat does not extend up side of pan; Place hot cookware on heat-resistant surface.
- BEFORE USING FOR THE FIRST TIME hand wash cookware thoroughly with hot, soapy water, rinse and dry. HAND WASH ONLY
- Use heat resistant plastic, nylon or wooden cooking utensils on non-stick ceramic finish; to prevent scratching, avoid using sharp-edged or metal utensils. Minor scratching will only affect the appearance of the pan it will not affect the performance.
- Oven use: Cookware can be used in a pre-heated oven at any temperature called for in a cooking recipe when used in accordance with the Safety and Usage Instructions
- HAND WASH ONLY ; To prevent warping, let cookware cool before coming into contact with water. To remove burned on food, soak before cleaning and scrub with a plastic scouring pad.
- DO NOT use abrasive scouring powders, pads or steel wool.
- Thoroughly wash pan after each use. Use hot soapy water to avoid staining caused by food or grease residue buildup.
- Avoid long-term storage with foods. Some foods and salt can “pit” the surfaces and make it difficult to clean. Add salt to liquid only after it reaches the boiling point, and stir to dissolve completely. Use of high heat may cause foods to stick.
- To prevent warping, let cookware cool before coming into contact with water.
- To remove burned on food, soak before cleaning and scrub with a plastic scouring pad.
FEATURES OF YOUR NEW CORNINGWARE ® FRENCH WHITE ® COOKWARE:
- Elegant and classic fluted styling perfectly complements French White ceramic bakeware on the table
- Lightweight for effortless handling
- Non-stick ceramic interior for easy cleaning
- Made of durable cast aluminum for fast, even heating
- Tempered glass lid allows for easy monitoring of cooking levels and features durable stainless steel edge banding and lid knob
- Open, angled, ergonomic handles for easy grasping