Pyrex® MealBox™ 4-cup Divided Glass Food Storage Container with Turquoise Lid
Take it anywhere and everywhere. Make lunches ahead with this divided storage dish, so you’re ready to go.
The perfect divided storage dish is designed especially for making meals ahead, to help organize lunches. With two compartments, you can keep foods separate, perfectly made up and ready to go. The durable meal box glass storage container has tight-fitting lids to keep food fresh. And the pure Pyrex® glass stands up to the microwave and dishwasher use after use.
- Divide and conquer for meal prep perfection
- Durable high-quality tempered pure Pyrex® glass
- Secure lid for taking food on-the-go
- Container resist stains and does not absorb food odors or flavors
- Container is dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe
- BPA-free plastic lid is top-rack dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe
- Larger portion of dish is 4"D x 5"W x 1.75"H with a 2.1-cup capacity
- Smaller section of dish is 2.5"D x 5"W x 1.75"H with a 1.3-cup capacity
- Made in China
- 2-year limited warranty on glass container and plastic lid
*All measurements are approximate.
SAFELY USING YOUR PYREX® GLASSWARE
Pyrex® glassware is designed to be as versatile as it is long lasting. You can use it to prepare, store, cook, bake, warm or reheat food—in pre-heated conventional and convection ovens, or in microwaves. And cleanup is easy – just place your Pyrex® glassware in the dishwasher. As with any glass product, there are a few common-sense precautions to keep in mind for your safety when using Pyrex® glassware. Your safety is important to us, so please read the guidance below. If you don’t use Pyrex® glassware in a way that is consistent with this guidance, it could break and cause injury.
Be sure to read the entire safety and usage instructions accompanying your Pyrex® glassware before use.
Avoid Hard Knocks
While Pyrex® glass is heat strengthened, through a thermal tempering process, to be durable and long-lasting, Pyrex® glassware-- any glass products, for that matter--can break if it’s dropped, knocked against a hard surface, or struck with a hard utensil—so handle your Pyrex® glassware with care. If a piece of Pyrex® glassware does become chipped, cracked or scratched, don’t use it, as its strength may be compromised and it could break or shatter (even long after a chip or crack appears).
And if you do break a piece of Pyrex® glassware, use thick gloves and a great deal of caution cleaning the broken glass, as pieces can be extremely sharp and be widely spread from the point of breakage.
Protect Your Hands from Burning
Of course glassware gets extremely hot in both conventional and microwave ovens, so use protective pot-holders to handle heated glass--don’t ever touch the hot glass with your bare hands, or allow it to come into contact with your body. Keep hot glass well out of children’s reach.
Don’t Subject Glass to Sudden Temperature Changes or Direct Heat Sources
Uneven heating, direct contact with heating elements, and sudden temperature changes (hot glassware coming in contact with something cool or wet, or cold glassware coming in contact with something very hot) can cause glass to shatter or break. To avoid this, follow these precautions:
- Always preheat your oven before placing your Pyrex® dish inside it. While the glass is designed for temperatures typically used in baking, it can break when exposed to the direct heat element while the oven is preheating.
- Do not use Pyrex® glassware on the stovetop (open flame, electric burner), under the broiler, in a toaster oven, or on a barbecue grill. This type of usage exposes Pyrex® glassware to potentially damaging direct heat sources.
- Before cooking items that may release liquid (including fat, food juices, or moisture from frozen foods) in your Pyrex® glassware, add a small amount of liquid to cover the bottom of the dish before you put it in the oven. This serves to minimize any potential sudden temperature change that may occur as the food releases liquid. Once a Pyrex® dish is already hot, do not add liquid to it (for example, by basting with liquid not already in the dish). Adding liquid to hot glass may compromise the product’s strength, potentially resulting in breakage.
- Avoid placing a hot Pyrex® dish directly on a countertop or wet, cool or metal surface. Place it on a dry cloth or potholder, or on a wooden trivet or cooling rack.
- Allow Pyrex to come to room temperature before immersing in water or placing in the freezer, refrigerator, microwave or pre-heated oven.
- Don’t use Pyrex to microwave popcorn or heat foods in browning wrappers. Microwavable popcorn bags and browning wrappers are specially designed to concentrate heat in targeted spots, and may damage the glass.
- Don’t heat empty or nearly empty glass containers in the microware. When heating oil or butter in the microwave, heat only for the minimal time required—don’t overheat.
- Pyrex® glassware plastic lids are BPA free. They are safe for use in the microwave and for food storage. Pyrex® lids cannot be placed in conventional or convection ovens (because they’ll melt), unless specifically noted on the package that they are designed for oven use (as with Pyrex® Ultimate Storage silicone and glass lids).
- Pyrex® glassware and lids are dishwasher safe, making cleanup easy and carefree. Keep both plastic lids and glassware away from direct heat elements in the dishwasher.
- When washing Pyrex® glassware by hand, use non-abrasive cleansers. To remove baked-on foods, soak the dish and use a plastic or nylon cleaning pad if scouring is needed.
Failure to follow these instructions may cause injury or property damage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if punctured, seam is split or COLD/HOT pack otherwise appears damaged.
- Avoid eye contact and do not ingest material contained in this pack.
- Not for use other than as directed below and in the accompanying products Safety and Usage Instructions.
If product is damaged, discontinue use and contact: Instant Brands, LLC, Help Center at 1-800-999-3636 or contact online at www.worldkitchen.com
- Lay flat for atleast 8 hours
MICROWAVE HEATING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only heat in microwave
- DO NOT boil, heat on stove or use in any oven
- TO PREVENT ERUPTION OR OTHER DAMAGES DO NOT HEAT HOT/COLD PACK FOR MORE TIME THAN IS STATED BELOW
- DO NOT place warm COLD/HOT PACK directly on surfaces that may burn
- USE hot pads to remove COLD/HOT PACK from the microwave
- COLD/HOT PACK MUST BE COMPLETELY THAWED before using in a microwave oven
- Heating a frozen pack could cause pack to rupture
- Heat the room temperature COLD/HOT PACK in a microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes. If COLD/HOT PACK has not begun to expand after 1 1/2 minutes, continue to microwave on HIGH in 30 second intervals while watching the COLD/HOT PACK to see if it begins to expand. Once the COLD/HOT PACK begins to expand, heating is complete and microwave MUST BE TURNED OFF
PYREX® Limited Two-Year Warranty
Corelle Brands LLC promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Please contact our Consumer Care Center for warranty claims. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation on incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.